Do you have to buy a “wedding” dress, can you use another dress to get married in?
Question by Jaime: Do you have to buy a “wedding” dress, can you use another dress to get married in?
Like a really cool party dress…I’m not sure if I want to go down the route of a traditional white wedding dress. I’ve even thought about wearing a dress with color.
And the white wedding dresses that I actually like are the ones that aren’t poufy and that don’t have floor length. Like ones below the knee or have a little length after the knee.
Answer by abc
hon, you can wear whatever type dress you want to wear…..if you want a tea-length dress in red, go for it!
Give your answer to this question below!
- Liberty Ross Visits Lawyer's Office Sans Wedding Ring | Liberty …
- Wedding Products Wholesalem : www.ifindwholesalers.com
- Jolie, Pitt won't be sending <b>wedding invites</b>
- Bookbinding For Wedding Albums
- Dresses & Skirts – Black Dress, Satin Dress, Little Black Dress, Black …
- A Simple Black and White Dress:: Looking Cute for Le$$
- Emily Wilson’s Perfect Wedding Planning Guide At Wedaholic.com
- wedding songs what do you think?
- RoseDressInc.com Has Become One of the Best Places to Shop When Looking Online for a Homecoming Dress or a Cocktail Dress
- Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied hold wedding ceremony …