Question by HoopGal: Where can I buy those popular dresses, “freakum dresses”, that girls are wearing?
The ones I’ve seen are really tight at the thigh (the bottom of the dress). Very tight spandex-esque at the bottom. The top styles vary from strapless, halter, loose and baggy with sleeves. But I don’t know what they’re called. Can anyone help me find out wear to buy them?

Best answer:

Answer by §targirl
You mean like this?:

They’re called bubble dresses. Macy’s has some really cute ones, as does Dillard’s.

Add your own answer in the comments!